TYPE – TTC/2
Channel Size – 30mm Channel
Overall Dimensions – 180mm x 40mm x 4500mm
Legacy p/n: 10060085
Only available in BLACK with YELLOW Hazard Stripes
Two problems, one solution…
This unique range of TTCs are two products in one, a traffic speed controller and heavy duty cable protector covering power or cable bundles up to 56 x 27mm.
Yellow hazard stripes on both sides of the profile are clearly visible, giving early warning to fork lift truck and lorry drivers of the danger of speed in confined areas.
Rugged construction combined with an inherent flexibility means that these strong profiles withstand the passage of most loaded vehicles whilst keeping the cables safe and secure.
These very special products can easily be relaid in another location as required.
Lay flat, no drilling or bolting, ready to use in minutes.
- Fire tested to BS 476 Part 7 Class 3
- Halogen free in the event of fire
- Low smoke, non toxic and low fume emission levels
- Tested for non conductivity to BS903-C5, 500V
- Eye catching warning stripes running along each side of the profile for maximum visibility
- UV stabilised for extended outdoor life
- All dimensions are nominal and subject to manufacturing tolerances
Note – These ramps are temporary deployment and not for permanent fitting. The ramp should be deployed on firm ground, ideally concrete or tarmac. Avoid bridging over voids as this could cause the ramp to fail.
Important: Signage should be in place to slow traffic down (max. 5 mph) whilst traversing the ramp. Not suitable for forklifts.
Please Note – Our Vulcascot products are delivered direct from the manufacturer. Orders placed before 12:30pm will normally be shipped the same day, for next day delivery.
Orders received after 12:30pm will be processed the following day.