The MGF-0417 Pedestrian Hose Ramp for large diameter hoses has been specifically designed for slurry and tanker applications.
The central bridge section is produced from extruded aluminium and will take a 200mm max diameter hose (this allows for some expansion of 6inch slurry and waste hoses).
The yellow ramp sections are produced from bright yellow GRP to provide a robust, lightweight and highly visible solution. The closed bridge section allows for positive positioning of the main hose and there is some room left for some smaller diameter jetting hoses too.
The ramp is supplied in 3 separate sections and each piece weighs less than 15.0Kg which keeps each component within manual handling limits.
- 1 x The central aluminium bridge section weighs 9.5Kg
- 2 x GRP ramps each weigh approximately 13.0Kg so in total the whole assembly is less than 35.0Kg.
The whole ramp, once assembled is less than 35kg and is 995mm wide, with an overall total length is 2080mm. The ramp can be quickly assembled each time the hoses or cables are deployed.
The solid topped GRP grating drops over square pegs welded to the aluminium tunnel, custom made M12x65mm fixings MGF-0286 (supplied) are used to secure the GRP to the aluminium tunnel.
- Material: Aluminium and Solid Topped GRP Grating
- Dimensions: 2080 x 995 x 235mm
- Channels: 1 Channel – 225mm wide x 200mm high (max hose size – 200mm)
- Fixing: n/a
- Usage: Pedestrian Only
- Max Load: 200kg
- Min Order Qty: n/a
- Actual Weight: 35kg (This item is shipped on a pallet due to its size, weight for shipping purpose is 71kg)
- Legacy p/n: 10060028
- Compatible Products: n/a
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Limitations? – Pedestrian Only, max load 200kg
Note: These ramps are for temporary deployment and not for permanent fitting. The ramp should be deployed on firm ground, ideally concrete or tarmac. Avoid bridging over voids as this could cause the ramp to fail.