Our delivery prices are based on a number of factors including your chosen delivery postcode, the weight and dimensions of your order.
If you are based outside of the UK, please contact us by email or phone to place an order.
Important: All freight/carriage is undertaken by third party providers and out of the control of MGF Site Solutions Ltd, therefore, we cannot offer compensation for goods delivered later than expected.
If it is essential that goods arrive at their destination on a specific day and/or time, we can offer you the option to make your own arrangements for the collection and delivery of goods. If you wish to use this option, please call us on 01246 472307 where one of our team is waiting to take your order.
If the shopping cart determines your shipping price to be £9999, this means the site is unable to calculate the shipping price to your location. In this is the case please call us on 01246 472307.
Cancellation and Returns
Taken from our Conditions of Use page
- The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller within 28 days of delivery. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
- If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing the Seller via email at email@example.com within 7 working days of receipt of the Goods.
- Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense within 28 days of cancellation, by prior arrangement with the Seller, in the original packaging and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of monies paid for the Goods (excluding delivery charges, if any) after the Goods have been received and checked by the Seller. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer. Any Goods returned by the Buyer, except faulty goods, will be subject to a 20% restocking/admin charge.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- Subject to any specific warranties we offer in relation to particular products, or those which are implied by law, we do not offer any warranty or guarantee on our products.
- We are unable to accept the return of any product which has been modified/customised to meet customer specification/requirements.